We are proud to look smart in our uniform
It is the policy of the school that all children should wear the full school uniform and parents/carers are therefore requested to co-operate fully with this policy.
The wearing of uniform is encouraged to promote a sense of pride, a sense of belonging, assumed equality, and for Health and Safety.
Please remember to label all items of school uniform.
- Royal blue jumper/cardigan with school badge
- Grey skirt/trousers/culottes
- White shirt
- School tie
- Black flat shoes - NO boots (please ensure children can tie shoe laces themselves)
- Plain grey or white socks or tights
- In summer term, girls may wear a red and white gingham dress
- Any hair bands/ribbons/bobbles etc. should be small, plain, sensible and practical and match the colours of the school uniform.
- Royal blue jumper with school badge
- Grey trousers (short or long depending on weather)
- White shirt
- School tie
- Grey socks
- Black shoes (please ensure that children can tie shoe laces themselves)
PE, Games and swimming are requirements of the National Curriculum. If for any reason you feel that your child should not do any of these activities, then please write or speak to your child's Class Teacher personally. A medical note may be required for sustained or frequent absences from PE, Games or Swimming.
- Plain black/dark PE blue shorts (not football shorts)
- School PE T-Shirt with school logo
- Black pumps (elasticated)
- Training shoes (for outdoor games)
- Tracksuit (for juniors for outdoor games in cold weather)
- PE socks (for girls who wear tights)
- Hair bobble to tie back long hair (applies to boys and girls)
- Other equipment, such as shin pads may be required depending on the sport. You will be notified if/when these are required.
- Girls - swimsuit (one piece)
- Boys - trunks (not bermuda)
- Swimming cap - essential
- Goggles - optional
- Any child with long hair should bring in a bobble from home, to tie it back for all PE and Games activities.
- Jewelery must not be worn during any activities
- If for any reason a child cannot take their earrings out, then plasters must be provided from home to cover their earrings.
- Children are not permitted to swim with earrings in.
- If you are considering having your child's ears pierced, the best time to have this done is at the beginning of the summer holidays.
Ordering School Uniform
School uniform can be ordered from three different providers:
1. UK Clothing Company
Follow the link directly to their website to order online.
Select Collection from School for free delivery to school
2. From School Office
Print and complete the attached order form and return to school.
Uniform will be delivered back to school
3. Whittakers of Southport
Call in to their shop on the corner of London Street in Southport to purchase all your school uniform requirements.